Inside Sales Representative - Part TimeMcClatchy
Part-Time Positions Available!
McClatchy has an exciting opportunity for a Inside Sales Representative on our Inside Sales Team located in Irving, TX. Both inbound and outbound category opportunities are available. The successful candidate will drive growth for our clients by offering a variety of solutions to best fit the customer’s needs. The successful candidate will also be comfortable offering appropriate solutions for each of our different types of business categories.
- Understand client’s business needs typically in a short close sale cycle to efficiently offer solutions, ensuring they receive their desired ROI
- Verify all aspects of the ad with the customer prior to placement for accuracy
- Manage relationship with clients to ensure they receive best-in-class service. Identify opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell
- Follow credit policies and obtain pre-payment when necessary
- Service the clients if any post-sale issues occur
- After the contact, access other opportunities and follow procedures for handing off customer if a larger opportunity is identified
- Prospect potential opportunities and maintain relationships with existing classified accounts clients
- Identify and pursue prospects within opportunity categories
- Service clients across multiple markets and speak to their various value propositions
- Manages time to focus on outbound sales calls when not handling inbound
- Manages a quick sales cycle well
- Is able to make an immediate connection with a client over the phone
- Understands each client and their unique business needs in order to provide ROI-impactful solutions.
- Exhibits technical competency, e.g. updating our CRM
- Thrives in high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Able to converse with multiple markets, manage various market value propositions, switch gears quickly
- Embraces change
- Publishing, advertising or media experience preferred.
- At least 1-2 years sales experience. Telemarketing sales experience preferred.
- High School - Required, College - Preferred
- Ability to work Monday - Friday; occasional Saturdays may be needed. Early evening hours required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint and Google Office Tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
The fulltime position includes a competitive salary and commission program.