Customer Service Representative
The primary functions of this job are to
1. Answer the phones.
2. Handling customer inquiries (Starts/Stops Vacation holds and others).
3. Direct calls to appropriate department.
4. Preparing and reviewing weekly renewals (Billing and stuffing envelopes).
5. Generating and Distributing route lists.
6. Process and organize Postal reports.
7. Processing payments.
8. Carrier contact to resolve delivery issues.
Interested individuals can apply in person with a resume at:
Nevada News Group
580 Mallory Way, Suite 200
Carson City, NV 89701
Attn: Martha Lopez
or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nevada News Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.