Medical Billing Account RepresentativeNORTH AMERICAN CREDIT SERVICES
Medical Billing Account Representative
No Weekends! No Mandatory Overtime! Complete Benefits Package!
The Account Representative will be working with account receivables, correspondence, EOB’s, checking various claim’s status, working follow-up on various accounts, and will work denials and the appeals process for assigned medical practices.
- Excellent communication skills are required to establish good client relationships.
- Experience with the insurance claim process is essential and only candidates with a minimum of one year experience will be considered.
- Some candidates with training or equivalent combination of education and experience, with a high school diploma or GED, may also be considered.
- The ideal candidate will have good data entry skills, computer proficiency and the ability to handle a fast-paced work environment through multiple software programs.
- NextGen and/or Athena experience is extremely welcomed!
- Candidates looking for a well established, stable company in an excellent working environment, will find it at North American Credit Services.
Pay rate starts at $15/hour. Workweeks include working 40 hours a week (Monday through Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm).
- We never work weekends, and we will never require any mandatory overtime.
We offer a full benefits package that includes:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield coverage entailing: health, dental, paid-time-off, 401k, vision, life, supplemental pre and post-tax plan options, HSA, and various internal benefits like paid birthday holidays.
We truly are a great company to work and establish your career with. We hope to see you very soon! North American Credit Services and Medical Services Benefits 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Health-Care Spending Accounts, Medical/Dental/Vision, Dependent Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Supplemental Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Casual Dress, Flexible Hours, Holiday Party Paid, Holidays Paid Vacations, Sick Leave, Merit Increases.