Front Desk, Housekeeping
• Front Desk
- Performs cleaning duties in all guest areas and back of house.
- Consistently offers professional, friendly, and engaging service.
- Ensures housekeeping departmental standards are followed.
- Responds timely to guests’ special requests for miscellaneous items like cribs, cots, extra towels, etc.
- Maintains inventory of necessary supplies.
- Reports necessary maintenance items.
- Follows departmental policies and procedures.
- Follows all safety and sanitation policies.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.