Administrative AssistantNorthwest Colorado BOCES
Administrative Assistant for NW BOCES. 32 hours per week.
- Answer incoming phone calls and direct as appropriate.
- Greet and assist people in the central office.
- Provide administrative/clerical assistance to the Executive Director, Special Education Director, and Assistant Special Education Director, as needed.
- Gather information on BOCES employees, such as Employee Information Form, Weekly Work Schedule, and Working Day Calculator and maintain in white binder.
- Update BOCES information on Access from their Employee Information Form.
- When Access is updated, print all BOCES employees list with cell phone, home phone, and email address for central office personnel.
- Maintain a list of BOCES employees by name, position and district annually for central office personnel.
- Obtain school calendars (February/March) and updated administration lists (July) from all of our districts for each school year.
- Annually place on NW BOCES Event Calendar the districts’ school start and end days, and their spring break.
- Maintain the list of Superintendent/Board members with contact information.
- Update annually the email contact lists for all committees, Board members, Superintendents, All BOCES staff, etc.
- Coordinate trainings and meetings including setting up rooms, RSVP list, food, coffee, copies, packets of materials, marquee signage with conference room location, etc.
- Maintain training/meeting information on the NW BOCES Events Calendar website.
- Maintain a CPI Training document on Excel for all participants in CPI trainings with date of training, location, etc.
- Assist with Alternative Licensure and Induction Programs with paperwork and end of year certificates.
- Go Sign Me Up contact person.
- Back up person to the Executive Director to approve employee leave on AptaFund.
- Monitor that employees record their leave on AptaFund.
- Maintain inventory and order supplies for office.
- City Market for breakfast bars, paper plates, utensils, etc. on an as needed basis.
- Provide mail pickup, distribute in mailboxes and keep postage meter up to date.
- Update NW BOCES Master Calendar and Board & SAC Meeting Schedule on an annual basis.
- Update meeting schedules and members for committees facilitated by the Executive Director and others.
- Keep 3 month wall calendar in central office up to date with meeting/training schedules.
Questions, call Tina Goar, Executive Director at 970-846-4331.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.