SAP ABAP/Netweaver Engineeroc tanner company
SAP ABAP/Netweaver Engineer
- Ensure that standard out of the box SAP capabilities are implemented over custom development
- Enhance and customize the standard SAP functionalities
- Provide interfacing solutions
- Develop and configure form layouts
- Develop data extracts for external systems
- Load legacy data to SAP.
- Act as a gatekeeper of the SAP ERP, Gateway, and Fiori landscape to ensure scalability and supportability is built into the design of new ERP functions
- Develop Restful ODATA services for publishing applications
- Implement BADIs for ODATA extensions
- Identify and implement SAP Notes to support Gateway services
- Extend SAP ERP, Gateway, and FIORI for integration purposes by building brand new SAP FIORI apps and extending the standard applications
- Ensure problems with supported applications are resolved quickly and root causes addressed
- Identify root causes and address issues for the smooth run of the applications, resolve the production issues and support the applications, fine-tune the code and improve the performance of the developments
- Ensure that all required unit testing, and select functional testing, is completed for configured solutions
- Respond to and resolve system failures and performance issues by being involved in Unit testing, functional testing, and continuous integration testing
- Identify root causes and resolve the support/ production tickets
- Improve the performance of the developments by maintaining better coding standards
- Prepare design documents and other technical documentation to support the business application
- Design SAP technical specification as per the functional requirement for ABAP-WRICEF objects
- Prepare unit test documents, peer review documents for the developments and prepare post-development documents for future reference
Requires Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering related areas plus 5 years of experience in SAP ABAP development and knowledge of all stages of SAP ERP system development, including Requirement Specifications, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, up-gradation and Support; understanding of SAP functionalities such as BADI, User-Exits, Customer exits, Implicit and Explicit Enhancement and interfacing solutions such as BAPI, ALE/EDI Idocs and RFCs; familiarity with Adobe forms, smart forms, SAP scripts, SAP extractors, BDC, LSMW, Restful ODATA services, SAP NetWeaver Gateway, SAP Notes, SAPUI5, FIORI apps and FIORI Launchpad. Ability to perform Unit testing, functional testing, and continuous integration testing and knowledge of ABAP-WRICEF objects.
Job located in Salt Lake City, UT.