Parts/Material HandlerOES Industries LLC
A Material Handler Maintains Production and Distribution of Product By: Delivering/Staging Production Materials and Supplies; Staging Finished Product.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
* Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
* Oversees/assists with separation and labeling of laser cut materials on a daily-basis.
* Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering & staging materials and supplies.
* Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
* Assist with preparing finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
* Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing department results as listed in OES's key performance indicators. needed.
Material Handler Skills and Qualifications:
Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills.
Competitive pay starting at $17+/hour depends on experience. Benefits include Health and Dental insurance and paid time off.