Hotel Assistant General Manager
Hotel Assistant General Manager for Red Roof Inn Fargo ND. Previous GM experience required. Management, Finance and Customer Service experience necessary. Benefit plan includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, PTO and more.
Oversees the management of the entire hotel staff in order to meet financial goals and uphold customer satisfaction. The General Manager ensures that all policies and procedures are followed in order to uphold company standards.
- Long-term Financial Forecasting and Development
- Guest Services
SKILLS, EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of relevant work experience required.
- Previous experience as a hotel General Manager or Assistant General Manager highly preferred.
- 5+ years of management or supervisory experience required.
- Accounting or financial budgeting experience required.
- Experience in all phases of hotel management, including sales and marketing, daily management of all areas of operations involving human resources, food and beverage, budget management, rooms, housekeeping, maintenance, and landscaping.
- Prior experience using Windows-based software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook highly preferred.
- Must possess leadership skills to motivate and train staff to ensure accomplishment of goals.
- Must have solid long-range planning and development skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Excellent decision maker.
- Ability to work independently.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- May be required to travel.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
Click apply today for all the details to be considered.