Full-time position with a solid growing company specializing in heavy highway & street construction, lift stations & pedestrian bridge projects. Candidate must be detailed oriented & highly organized, ability to multi-task & meet deadlines, have a good attitude, be a team player & willing to work extra when needed. Daytime hours Monday through Friday with a competitive wage & benefit package.
- Preparation & timely submittal of all bid documents
- Download & print plans & specs
- Outlook Calendar organization
- Schedule & coordinate delivery of bids
- Support to Estimating Department
- Proficiently administer clerical duties
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years office experience preferred
- Prior experience with construction or engineering administrative duties preferred
- Experience with MS Office
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package that includes: Health, Dental & Life Insurance, 401K plan, Paid Holidays & Vacation.