Front Desk/Reservation AgentPepi's
Hotel Gasthof Gramshammer is hiring for: Front Desk/Reservation Agent with experience. Affordable housing available.
Reservation Agent Responsibilities and Duties:
- Analyze all guest and travel agent requirements through telephone and emails and recommend suitable options for all customers and assist to confirm all reservations.
- Ensure all incoming calls with courtesy and ensure efficient resolution of all guest inquiries for various hotel services and operations.
- Assist to make all room reservations and ensure maximize room revenue for all and ensure all reservation detail update on all computers within required operating procedures.
- Coordinate with sales department and manage all communication for group bookings and maintain all calendars for hotel and inform operation staff for same.
- Manage all incoming calls for reservation department and ensure response all queries and maintain professional relationship and atmosphere at all times.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all computer associate and supervise and inform manager of all issues and coordinate with call center to resolve same.
- Assist to book and block all rooms according to required standards and manage all special reservations and monitor all reservations and discounts.
- Manage all mails from guests and ensure response and completion of all guest requests and evaluate all reservation logbook and provide update on everyday basis.
- Ensure compliance to all security and safety standards on everyday basis and ensure optimal utilization of all resort software systems and maintain knowledge on all room types and its availability.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.