Outbound Teleservice RepresentativesPhysicians Mutual
Outbound Teleservice Representatives
Physicians Mutual Insurance Company
Location: Corporate Office – Omaha, NE
Job Description :
Part-Time Outbound Teleservice Representatives
Regular hours: 8:00 AM -12:30 PM Monday-Friday
Training Hours: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM Monday-Friday (first month)
Training Class Begins January 20th, 2020
Physicians Mutual is seeking positive, customer-focused Teleservice Representatives to place calls to current customers to assist them with questions regarding coverage, claim status, policy changes, and explain products and services available.
• High school diploma or its equivalent is required
• Direct customer service experience is preferred
• Ability to learn and retain working knowledge of Company products, insurance related procedures, and terminology
• Ability to use the PC while talking to customers using excellent communication skills
• An enthusiastic approach to customer service
• Ability to probe, assess customer needs and appropriately resolve issues
• Advanced problem-solving skills and ability to handle customer issues at a high level of complexity
Physicians Mutual offers the following:
• Excellent compensation with bonus potential
• College Assistance Program
• Free on-site parking
• Employee training programs
• Paid vacations and paid holidays
• On-site insurance education
• Fitness Facility
Please click “APPLY” to be redirected to our website where you can learn more and apply today!
Since our start in 1902, Physicians Mutual Insurance Company has held to our founder's promise — to provide protection to families when they need it most. In 1970, Physicians Life Insurance Company was founded and became a member of the Physicians Mutual family.
Today, we offer health, life and retirement products to millions of people from all walks of life. We've been here for them. Listening. Answering questions. Empowering them with the specialized guidance they need to make confident decisions about their insurance.
Over the years, our dedication to delivering on our promise has helped make us one of the nation's leading health and life insurance providers. In fact, we are rated in the top 1% of insurance companies. We consistently maintain some of the highest financial strength ratings in the nation from independent insurance analysts, including A.M. Best Company and Weiss Ratings, ensuring we'll be there for our policy owners and our employees far into the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer