Front Desk Assistant #441742Private
Business offices seeks Front Desk Assistant.
Position will answer phones; greet customers and vendors and other administrative duties. Must be proficient in Microsoft suite of programs.
Typical job duties include:
- Answering the phone: While many companies have voicemail systems, some callers still prefer to connect with a human being. In some cases, a caller may not know who they should be speaking to within an organization, particularly if their contact is no longer with the business. A receptionist serves as a point person for directing these calls.
- Appointment setting: The receptionist may schedule and set appointments for executives and high-level managers.
- Greeting visitors: Receptionists greet visitors and notify employees that guests have arrived.
- Accepting deliveries: A receptionist may be tasked with accepting deliveries, including packages, certified and registered mail and communications sent by courier.
- Administrative tasks: Some receptionists are responsible for administrative tasks, including maintaining files and spreadsheets or sending out interoffice communications.
- Patient management: Receptionists who work in healthcare settings may provide patients with admissions forms and answer basic questions about insurance coverage and payment options.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.