Personal Administrative AssistantPrivate Aspen Estate
Personal Administrative Assistant
Private Aspen Estate
Plan and coordinate extensive international travel, assist with major household related projects such as furnishings, fine art, etc. Maintain and coordinate personal and staff calendars. Plan and coordinate social activities, including concerts, restaurants, dinner parties. Provide general administrative support and concierge type services. Coordinate staff scheduling and activities, including cleaning, shopping, dinner prep, dry-cleaning, packing. Communicate expectations and standards to staff. Develop and maintain manuals, policies and checklists.
Preferred qualifications include college education, high level administrative experience. Must be proficient with Outlook and Excel.
Salary $80,000- $125,000, depending on qualifications. Includes full benefits package.
- acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- organising events and conferences
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.