Accounting AdministratorResidual Materials, Inc.
Residual Materials, Inc. has an immediate opening for a full time Accounting Administrator.
The Accounting Administrator is responsible for RMI's Accounts Receivables. The duties include cash receipts, A/P for inventory purchases and administration of RMI's Visa Card program. General supervision of this position is exercised by the supervisor as necessary.
- Enter Accounts Receivables in ROM & Peachtree.
- Entering Daily Cash Receipts.
- Entering Purchase orders for Inventory, A/P Invoices and Payments.
- Administer Petty Cash and ATM (money ordering & counting).
- US Bank Visa Program Administrator for RMI Division.
- Truck Scheduling & License renewal, driver paperwork, customs paperwork.
Railcars: ordering and positioning for Steel Shipments.
General Ledger responsibilities:
- Tie out A/R to Balance Sheet - weekly
- Enter all Petty Cash Transactions
- Daily Deposits
- Review/Audit General Ledger by G/L code.
- Assist in Year End processing - Annual Books, 1099's & etc.
- Previous Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable experience
- Familiarity with clerical practices, office procedures, and automated equipment.
- Organizational ability
- Ability to perform computations with reasonable speed and accuracy.