Office ManagerRight Choice Electric
This is a full time, hourly position. Work is usually performed during regular business hours between 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday. In this role you will performing a wide variety of administrative duties. This role will require initiative, tact, maturity and as well as adaptability, flexibility, dependability and accountability and great attention to detail.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Answer Phones, Direct (and Screen) calls where needed
* Create New Work Orders (WO)
* Handle Customer Compliments
* General Filing
* Quickbook entry
* Manage state and local filings
* High School Diploma
* Previous customer service, telephone, or office administrative assistance
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and Quickbooks
* Time management skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
* Ability to listen and decipher customer and employee information
Our benefits include health insurance, retirement package with company paid matching (401k), paid vacation time, paid holidays, supplemental Aflac Insurance policies, and more!
Pay range: Competitive experience-based pay.