Marketing AnalystRoadys Truck Stops
Roady’s Truck Stops
Location: Meridian, Idaho
Who we are:
Join Roady's team - Be part of the transportation revolution! Transportation is changing quickly.
Between fuel efficiency, the rise of Amazon Logistics and Uber Freight, driver assist technology
and many other exciting developments, the way goods and services move today won't be how
they move in 10 years. Roady's is looking to add a strong team member as we help our
customers adapt and thrive through all the upcoming changes.
A little bit about you:
Have you ever operated a lemonade stand as a child? Tried to start a new business? Are you
naturally business curious? Self Starter? Inquisitive? Enthusiastic? Motivated? Possess an
entrepreneurial spirit? Are you always one step ahead whether in work, school, or life? If any of
these qualities sound like you, we’ve got the position for you at Roadys.
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue
growth. The Marketing Analyst will report directly to the CEO and be responsible for the
development and management of broad-based B2B marketing programs, implementation and
results. This person will manage marketing efforts for brand position and awareness for Roady’s
as well as Roady’s Rewards.. They will manage lead generation, web site development and
content curation/creation, and sales collateral. This high-impact role will work across functions
and interact with clients, vendors, and team leaders.
This role revolves around good communication and so your duties are likely to include:
● Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns,
participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates
● Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel
of all internal and external communications and marketing materials—coordinating and
socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization
● Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
● Be responsible for Roady’s Rewards program optimization (member acquisition,
engagement and retention) as well as the modeling, analysis and reporting of Key
Performance Indicators (KPIs)
● Excellent communication skills-both written and oral
● Exceptional attention to detail and ability to progress multiple projects in parallel
● Ability to collaborate and build consensus for creative ideas
● Maintain a strong relationship with peer groups and leaders in other functional areas
● Deep interest and aptitude in telling stories with data
● Offer and communicate strategic ideas and thinking to meeting company objectives
● Keep team members informed on project status, progress, roadblocks, and opportunities
Proprietary & Confidential Page 1
● Three to five years’ experience in marketing; three-plus years of digital marketing
● Understanding of e-commerce, pay-per-click, SEO and SEM.
● Knowledge of media-editing software; working knowledge of web design principles, best
practices and content management platforms.
● Familiarity with analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
Full Time & Salary will commensurate with experience.
How can you apply?
If this sounds like your cup of coffee, drop us a line with your resume. If it looks like a good fit, we’ll
get back to you.