Data Entry SpecialistSmart Data Solutions
Smart Data Solutions is rapidly growing and we are looking for independent, self-motivating individuals!
As a Data Entry Specialist, your duties are fairly straight forward. Using your keyboarding and 10-key skills, you will be entering data into the Smart Data Solutions QuickClaim interface with a goal of achieving a high level of accuracy and production.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately enter data in the QuickClaim system using the constant supply of images
- Identifying document types based off the provided documentation
- Review and verify entered data meets or exceeds quality requirements
- Ensure all Personal Health Information (PHI) is kept confidential following HIPAA standards
- Professionally interacting with other staff as needed
- Make recommendations for improvement or enhancement to job processes
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· 40+ WPM typing speed and 10-key experience
· Ability to quickly learn a new system
· Data Entry Skills
· Attention to Detail
· Decision Making
· Analyzing Information
· Results Driven
· Very casual dress code (with the exception of client visits)
· Day and evening hours available
· Bonuses for meeting/exceeding quality and production minimums
Work Type: Part-time and full-time positions available with flexible scheduling. 15-40 hours per week.
Pay: Starting pay is $11 per hour.
There is also an opportunity for bonuses!! Meeting/exceeding quality and production minimums means more money in your pocket.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. It is SDS' policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all SDS employees and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. SDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employees are required to maintain confidentially as related to protected health information. Employees are required to follow the acceptable use policy while using any information systems owned or controlled by Smart Data Solutions. Any disclosures of confidential information made unlawfully outside the proper course of duty will be treated as a serious disciplinary offence.
Security roles and responsibilities include:
· implementing and acting in accordance with the organization's information security policies;
· protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference;
· executing particular security processes or activities;
· ensuring responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken;
· reporting security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization
About Smart Data Solutions
Let us streamline your front-end operations
Smart Data Solutions provides Industry Leading Healthcare Workflow Automation. Our mission is to make the health care market more efficient by leveraging technology to provide effective, high-quality claims processing solutions. Smart Data Solutions has been in business for around 20 years, we have almost 350 clients, and we've grown by over 25% for the last 3 years in a row. We live and breathe healthcare and the technologies in this space.
SDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer