Part Time Customer Service RepresentativeSonoma Media Investments
Customer Service Representative
The Press Democrat is seeking a part-time Customer Service Representative to join our circulation team.
This position will handle all customer service and carrier related needs and requirements according to established policy and procedures. Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays. 25 hours per week.
- Inputs start, stop, and complaint information and various other data entry & reports.
- Answers phone calls promptly, courteously and processes information as required.
- Assists with group projects, programs and responsibilities.
- Responsible for greeting customers and proving excellent customer service.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects.
- Must be capable of operating a computer keyboard with repetitive hand motion.
- Must have a pleasant phone voice and possess good customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Windows is essential, experience using word processing and spreadsheet software a plus.
Sonoma Media Investments (SMI) is an independent, privately-owned multimedia company based in Santa Rosa. Formed in 2012 by a consortium of local investors who recognize the value of quality local journalism, SMI is home to the most-read publications and websites in the affluent Sonoma Valley, north of San Francisco.
Each week, seven out of ten North Bay adults – more than 376,000 in total – engage with the many SMI publications and their corresponding websites, including: The Pulitzer Prize-winning Press Democrat (the flagship daily), The Sonoma Index-Tribune, Petaluma Argus-Courier, The North Bay Business Journal, Sonoma Magazine and La Prensa Sonoma (the region’s premier Spanish-language newspaper and website).
Sonoma Media Investments values the contribution of all its employees. We recognize their efforts by offering a competitive compensation plan and an array of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, and more. We are committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. Any job offer is conditional upon satisfactorily completing a background investigation and pre-employment drug testing.
Sonoma Media Investments Is An Equal Opportunity Employer