Customer Service Administrative AssistantSpirit Lake Rentals
Customer Service Administrative Assistance
We are hiring two full-time seasonal individuals who are reliable, self-motivated, organized, and a team player to help with our ATV rental reservations for the summer. Job duties include scheduling reservations, processing invoices, and completing liability forms with the customer. Must have basic computer knowledge and able to communicate professionally with customers. Pay determined by experience.
You will be responsible for helping customers by providing service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries.
- Provide information about service request orders.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and or concerns.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving services.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.