Customer Service Reservation AgentSpirit Lake Rentals
Customer Service Reservation Agent
We are looking for an individual who is a team player, reliable, self-motivated, and organized, to help with ATV rental reservations. Wednesday - Saturday. Job duties include scheduling reservations, processing invoices, and completing liability forms with the customer. Must be able to communicate professionally with customers. Pays $15 per hour.
Reservation Agent Responsibilities:
- Assisting and advising customers who may be choosing from a variety of travel options.
- Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
- Checking the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers’ desired travel dates.
- Helping plan travel itineraries by suggesting local tourist attractions and places of interest.
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
- Selling and promoting reservation services.
- Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process.
- Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special packages, such as tour tickets, travel insurance, or upgraded seats/accommodations.
- Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.