Customer Service Reservation Agent
We are looking for motivated and reliable team members to join us in providing excellent customer service to our ATV rental guests.
Job duties include scheduling reservations, processing invoices, and completing liability forms with the customer. Must have basic computer knowledge and able to communicate professionally with customers. Pay starting at $15/hour and possible advancement determined by experience. Possibility of long-term employment is an option to the right person.
- Assisting and advising customers who may be choosing from a variety of travel options.
- Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
- Checking the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers’ desired travel dates.
- Helping plan travel itineraries by suggesting local tourist attractions and places of interest.
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
- Selling and promoting reservation services.
- Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process.
- Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special packages, such as tour tickets, travel insurance, or upgraded seats/accommodations.
- Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.