Housekeeping Manager, Maintenance Specialists, Guest Service AgentsSteamboat Resorts
Steamboat Resorts by Wyndham Vacation Rentals. Now hiring: *Employee Housing Available.
- Maintenance Specialists
- Guest Service Agents
- Pool Attendants
The landscaper will help in the cultivation and care of the landscaping and grounds surrounding properties and their structures. The landscaper typically performs a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: sod laying, mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, pulling weeds, repairing structures and irrigation repairs.
The landscaper is expected to understand and be capable of the operations for the SRS department. The landscaper must be prepared to work weekends and holidays as necessary.
1. Care for landscapes by mulching, aerating, weeding, thatching, removing litter, and trimming/edging around flower beds, walks, and walls.
2. Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, and trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders.
3. Mow and trim turf grounds, using power mowers and trimmers.
4. Plant seeds, bulbs, foliage, flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, and shrubs using gardening tools.
5. Attach or remove support stakes and wires on planted trees.
6. Haul and place cobble and rock of various sizes.
7. Follow planned landscaping designs to determine where to lay sod, sow grass, or plant flowers and foliage.
8. Haul or spread topsoil, and spread straw over seeded soil to hold soil in place.
9. Maintain irrigation systems, including winterizing the systems and starting them up in spring.
10. Prune and trim trees, shrubs, and hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
11. Rake, mulch, and compost leaves, cattails and perennials.
12. Trim and dead head flowers, and clean flower beds.
13. Water lawns, trees, and plants, using portable sprinkler systems, hoses, or watering cans.
14. Maintain and repair tools, equipment, and structures using hand and power tools.
15. Operate powered equipment such as mowers, chainsaws, hedge clippers, aerators, de-thatcher, trimmers and tillers.
16. Use hand tools such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge and brush trimmers, and axes.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.