Alarm Management Program CoordinatorSummit County
Alarm Management Program Coordinator
The Alarm Management Program Coordinator (AMPC) will be responsible for managing the application to track countywide alarm systems and activations. Additionally, the AMPC will need to attend to the helpdesk ticketing system, and troubleshoot level 1 issues and/or assign tickets to the appropriate technician.
- Experience with Project Management;
- Professional Helpdesk support experience;
- Four-year degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; A+ Certification preferred;
- Project+ Certification or PMP Certification;
- Microsoft Technology Associate Certification (MTA); Support and or usage of an Active Directory, Windows/SQL Operating Systems preferred;
- Basic experience with MS SQL Server Management Studio
$28.09-$30.90 per hour. Depending on experience plus an excellent benefits package.
This position is open until filled.
For questions about the position, please contact Jerry at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.