Administrative Assistant #20000000970Tetra Tech
We are currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our Breckenridge, Colorado team.The successful candidate for this position will have at least 5 years of previous experience in the capacity of an Administrative Clerk or Assistant, either with Tetra Tech or another professional services organization. The candidate must be detailed oriented, with strong oral and written communication skills as well as extensive prior experience in MS Office Suite programs and Adobe/Nuance (PDF).
- Word processing, including formatting, following Tetra Tech standards; proofing/editing for verb tense consistency, grammar and punctuation. Typical assignments include but are not limited to: proposals, technical specifications, reports, letters, transmittals, meeting minutes, and public agency information requests.
- Use Adobe/Nuance (PDF) to create deliverables of reports, articles, specifications and presentations
- Coordinate and set up meetings and conference calls for staff and clients
- Document reproduction including copying, scanning, faxing, and binding reports
- Coordinate project set-up activities, including electronic and hardcopy file set-up, contract and subcontract set-up and coordination with accounting
- Perform off-site deliveries and research
- Open, date stamp and distribute all mail, FedEx, UPS, etc.
- Maintain office supply inventory; coordinate with Corporate Facility Clerk for common items
- Maintain stock in break area
- Responsible for the timely filing of all accounting documents, including invoices, contracts, project folders, insurance documentation, and contract review logs
- Maintain vehicle fleet maintenance book, including registrations and titles, and handle service calls
- Miscellaneous assignments which may include assisting admin or management staff with meetings, word processing, mailings, file purging, etc.
- Coordinate with administration staff in other Tetra Tech offices for job assignments and administrative support services
- Coordinate meetings, including agenda preparation, invitations, taking minutes with action items and issuing as required
- Five or more years of increasingly complex administrative experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced experience using Adobe/Nuance, Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Valid driver's license, an acceptable driving record and auto insurance required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to perform basic filing and stocking duties