Clinical Applications AnalystThe Steadman Clinic
Clinical Applications Analyst
The goal of The Steadman Clinic is to deliver the highest standard of orthopaedic care and personal attention to each and every patient seeking our help. Whether an injured professional athlete or an individual who wants to be able to walk again without pain, our physicians will do their best to help our patients achieve their goals. Our success in helping our patients reach their goals is what attracts people from all walks of life, from all over the world, to the Steadman Clinic.
This position is responsible for support, design, testing and implementation of functional and technical aspects of applications, system interfaces and IT infrastructure. He/she will be a member of the Clinical Applications Team and provide staff training in a dynamic and rapidly growing organization.
- Assess user requirements and vendor product offerings and identify process and workflow changes required to meet the goals of system implementation.
- Collaborate with the various IT sub specialties to insure the technical and functional requirements of the applications/systems are met.
- Establish, test and validate the technical requirements for system being implemented and/or supported.
- Proactively mitigate potential risks and devise contingency plans and escalate as appropriate.
- Assist user training and go live support as well as post-implementation evaluation to ensure that the functionality and performance of the system are optimal.
- Troubleshoot IT related system issues, engage internal and vendor IT resources as required and facilitate the resolution of operational and workflow issues with the users and/or vendor application support staff.
- Monitor system performance and implement remedial actions and/or system upgrades as indicated.
- Maintain and update documents required by application support and implementation, quality assurance and user training.
- Track equipment receipt from the various vendors as well as its internal inventory and disbursement
- Manage quality assurance procedures and technical testing of devices and systems.
- Collect data required for system support or project implementation and perform data analysis.
This role will focus on clinical training of end users, including the training of new hires.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or IT preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working in Health Care (IT) environment.
- Experience in the support and/or implementation of clinical information.
- Good understanding of the computer hardware and different operating systems.
- Strong hands-on experience with software test procedures and QA scripts.
- Experience with Modernizing Medicine preferred
The Steadman Clinic offers a comprehensive benefit package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.