Patient ConciergeThe Steadman Clinic
The goal of The Steadman Clinic is to deliver the highest standard of orthopaedic care and personal attention to each and every patient seeking our help. Whether an injured professional athlete or an individual who wants to be able to walk again without pain, our physicians will do their best to help our patients achieve their goals.
Our success in helping our patients reach their goals is what attracts people from all walks of life, from all over the world, to the Steadman Clinic.
The Patient Concierge is responsible for greeting and navigating patients and guests in registration lobby at our Frisco location. This person will provide assistance to patients who are checking in for appointments and will help expedite flow of registration to provide a positive customer experience at The Steadman Clinic. Concierge will assist with patient travel and hotel bookings when needed.
- Welcome patients and family members in a professional and upbeat manner Answer patient and visitor questions
- Greet patients and navigate flow Make patients and guests comfortable in waiting room
- Assists in resolving patient concerns or issues
- Will assist with hotel bookings and travel questions for out of town patients
- Provides restaurant and entertainment suggestions for out of town patients and family members
- Ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction
Attributes and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred 3 -5 years experience working in customer service, hospitality, travel agency Personal characteristics which include flexibility, enthusiasm, effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize
- Experience with Microsoft Office/Outlook
If you are interested in joining our team of dedicated professionals who are known world-wide for advancing the field of Orthopedics and Sports Medicine with cutting edge, progressive approaches and solutions to some of the most complex and demanding situations, apply now!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.