Customer Service RepresentativesTulsa World Media Company
BH Media is seeking experienced Part-Time Customer Service Representatives to join fast-paced call center located in bustling downtown Tulsa!
This opportunity features: A positive, team oriented and fun work environment, on the job training and coaching, flexible hours and bonus potential!
Job Fair Wednesday, October 16 1pm - 5pm
Could have weekday shifts of: 6:30am–12:30pm or 12:30pm – 4:30pm and weekends from 6:30am to 10:00am.
What you will be doing:
• Answering phones with polite, courteous and professional manner
• Address everything from billing to delivery to digital
• Ask probing questions to identify customer issue or concern
• Knowing when to escalate an issue or concern
• Provide online support for current print and digital subscribers
• Handle all calls with customers so that the customer is 100% satisfied when the call ends
• Willingness to work flexible schedule including day, evening, weekends and holidays
• Ability to multi-task with accuracy
• Ability to sit for extended period of time
• Maintain customer satisfaction ratings outlined in company policy
• Meet or exceed minimum performance standards outline in company policy
Ideal candidate will have:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Superior phone etiquette skills
• Ability to speak clearly
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Outlook and Word
• Ability to type 30 WPM without errors
• At least 1 year experience in customer service preferred
Come join BH Media's team in servicing customers nationwide, a seat is waiting for you!
BH Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer