Customer Service Supervisor #332196UMD
The position is responsible for overseeing day-to-day administrative/customer service operations of Facilities Management. The customer service unit of Facilities Management is responsible for providing professional, high quality service and support to the UMD community. This position provides administrative support to the department director, managers, supervisors, and departmental staff. Position also works closely with UMD HR and assists with student hires, on-boarding new employees, payroll approval/time-off requests, etc.
- BA/BS or a combination of related education and work experience to equal four years; applies knowledge and skill to a recurring task or activity with emphasis typically on precision and timeliness of execution.
About the Job
This is a civil service unit position in Facilities Management at UMD.
- Administrative Oversight
- FM Student Employment
- Customer Service Supervisor
The salary range for this position is $18.73 to $33.31 per hour.
The hours for this position will be Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
About the Department
UMD Facilities Management supports the University of Minnesota Duluth by sustaining the campus environment and collaborating with our academic, research, and community partners.
- Safety and Health of our campus community
- Integrity, Honesty, and Ethical behavior
- Responsible Use of our human, natural, and financial resources
- High Quality service
- Diverse and Well Trained workforce
- Productive Relationships and Respectful Communication
- Consider long-term environmental, financial, and human impacts in decision making.
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility in our daily work.
- Remain flexible to benefit from new opportunities.
- Encourage use of the physical campus and our operations for teaching, learning and research.
- Promote innovation to achieve our mission
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.