Cook, Dietary Aide, Guest Service and ValetVail Health
Looking for a rewarding career with excellent benefits and tuition reimbursement? Look no further!
Vail Health is hiring for the following entry level positions:
- Dietary Aide
- Guest Service and Valet
- Care Tech
Please include supervisory responsibilities.
1. Assists with and performs patient care including collection of patient information, accurate reading and documentation of vital signs, and recording input and output activities and treatments on the EMR.
2. Responsible for coordination of the daily patient flow and schedule in order to optimize patient care, safety and satisfaction - includes preparing rooms for exams and procedures.
3. Demonstrates the ability to work with providers by accurately receiving and implementing instructions and orders.
4. Demonstrates clinical knowledge in all patient types and age groups to meet patient care needs/outcomes within the practice.
5. Performs various office procedures such as scheduling, admitting, and discharging of patients.
6. Maintains diagnostic and medication logs as required by policy. Documents patient care services accurately in patient and department records.
7. Protects patients and employees by assisting in maintaining a clean, safe working environment, and adhering to infection control policies and protocols.
8. Displays cultural competency and ability to work with diverse patient populations.
9. Assists in maintain a clean, safe patient care environment. Assists in cleaning Preop/PACU rooms, equipment, and maintains cleanliness of areas around patient areas.
10. Accurately documents and collects data such as vital signs and PreOp checklist information.
11. May be requested to assist in registration, scheduling, time of service collections, and insurance verification as needed.
12. Role models the principles of a Just Culture.
13. Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant.
Full Time Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short & long term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement plan - 403(b)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Child care reimbursement
- Tuition assistance program
- Health Club subsidy
- Payroll deduct for ski pass
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.