Lead Supervisor of Customer InformationVIA Metro Transit
Lead Supervisor of Customer Information
VIA Metropolitan Transit
San Antonio, Texas
- This position will organize and direct the day-to-day activities related to the operations of the call center and other departmental duties.
- The qualified candidate is responsible for managing, training, and guiding the Call Center in performing their duties.
- Recommends a plan of action to improve performance when necessary.
- Counsels individual Call Center staff regarding policy violations and performance issues as warranted.
- Provides support, reports and resolves concerns and complaints.
- Monitors Call Center performance and analyzes reports to solve issues and introduce strategies for call center productivity.
- Develops schedules to ensure adequate staffing levels.
- Establishes key performance indicators to monitor call center efficiencies.
High school diploma or equivalent; plus two years additional applicable business school, college, or trades training courses and three or more years of directly applicable experience in supervising a customer call center, data entry, developing departmental analysis and reporting, customer service and workforce oversight: or an acceptable combination thereof.
Select "Apply Now" to see the full job description and to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer - VIA values diversity and inclusion.