Business Analyst #HSVISIONET SYSTEMS INC.
Business Analyst with Visionet Systems Inc.
- Gather and document client requirements, define existing business activities, business process flows and recommend improvements, using Microsoft sure step methodology.
- Analyze business processes and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding, and customize Ms dynamics 365 (formerly ax)modules for supply chain management, production, manufacturing and financial management modules.
- Performing requirement gathering sessions, interviews, discussion and walkthroughs with business users.
- Creating requirement document, Process flows, uses cases and user stories for business and development teams.
- Act as liaison with business user and onsite/offshore Implementation team.
- Develop and maintain business acceptance criteria and participate in pre-uat testing and demo/review of release/sprint.
- Manage release and change management in consultation with client to ensure scope and deliveries.
- Participating in review sessions with Business users and development teams.
- Providing clarification to business executive team and collaborating with users for questions and understanding.
- Provide status and progress reporting for assigned tasks to supervisors and project managers.
- And work with Project Managers to establish effort and schedule estimates.
- Training and learning of new requirement gathering tools and business domain as assigned by team lead.
- Prepare standard operating procedures (sops), manuals to assist client’s management and employees in operating more efficiently and effectively.
- Create functional design documents, user guides and lead the design for new functionalities for visionet apparel/footwear solution, a.k.a hautelogic, on dynamics 365 platform.
Educational requirements: Bachelor’s Degree (or foreign equivalent evaluated by a US credentialing service) in Management Sciences, Business Administration or Information Systems.
Quantitative experience requirements: must have 2 years of experience in the offered position.
Alternate experience may include bi analyst or systems analyst or computer systems analyst.
Must have two years of experience in the following skill set:
- Microsoft dynamics 365
- Microsoft office suite
- Microsoft visio / xmind, or other mapping tools, BI tools such as Tableau
- Microstrategy and Microsoft BI Stack (Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS), Microsoft Visual Studio, working with web applications with XML-SOAP, JSON-REST, Implementation of MS Dynamics for Retail experience in implementing eCommerce, OMNI Channel and related business functions.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience. Job is currently located at Pittsburgh PA with possibility of medium to long-term relocation to Cranbury, NJ or other unanticipated client sites throughout the US. Position is 40 hours/week, 9 am-5 pm, Monday-Friday.