Food Service WorkerWadena-Deer Creek School District
Wadena, MN Full-time
Posted on July 31, 2019
Join our District Food Service Team at the Middle/High School.
Hours would be 10:00am-2:00pm during the school year.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain composure and perform responsibilities under pressure.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others contacted in the course of work.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality about students in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and district guidelines.
- Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to.
- Must be Safe certified or able to become Safe certified within 2 months of hire.
- Successful prior experience working in Food Service, preferably in a school district.