Confidential Curriculum Office SecretaryWESTAMPTON TOWNSHIP PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Confidential Secretary - Curriculum Office
Job Title: Confidential Curriculum Office Secretary (12-month position)
Position Available: July 1, 2019
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalency is required. College course work preferred.
- Strong technology skills: Experience with student database preferred. Experience with Microsoft Office software (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint) required. Experience with web-based applications/ portals and website design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Maintains confidentiality
- Strong public relations & positive people skills
- Demonstrates initiative in managing the functions of the curriculum office and other assigned duties
- Required criminal history background check & proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status
Salary & Benefits: $30,000/Annual Salary/Single Benefits/12 Sick and 4 Personal Days/10 Vacation days (granted in July after completion of one year of service).
Westampton Township Public Schools are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.