PT Support Associate Community EdWhatcom Community College
Part-Time Hourly, Support Associate Community and Continuing Ed
Whatcom Community College's Community & Continuing Education Department invites applications for a part-time, hourly, non-permanent Support Associate position that provides class support and customer service beginning September 2019.
- Job Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Classroom set-up on WCC campus and various off-campus locations.
- Assist Community & Continuing Education instructors with classroom technology, supplies, copies and student check-in.
- Provide customer service to students.
- Assist with clerical tasks as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Qualifications, Salary and Appointment
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of computers and technology.
- Reliable transportation.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- This is a part-time, hourly, non-permanent position with a salary of $12.00 per hour. Hours will be scheduled for varied weekday evenings and weekend mornings and afternoons--approximately 40-80 hours per quarter.
- September 2019.
- As soon as possible. Position open until filled.
- Special Instructions to Applicant
A completed application consists of an online application and:
- A letter of application that addresses the job requirements outlined in this announcement and your availability.
- A résumé.
- List of three professional references.
- Whatcom Community College
- 237 W Kellogg Rd.
Bellingham, Washington, 98226