Operations SupervisorWhidbey Telecom
Location: Langley, WA
This position provides administrative and supervisory support for Whidbey Telecom’s Operation’s Department. Must be able to prioritize and organize a diverse workload. The most qualified candidate for this role will have a reputation for good decision making and emotional maturity. A high quality productivity level within a fast paced environment is a necessity.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT NECESSARILY BE LIMITED TO:
- Schedule construction contractors
- Manage competitive estimates
- Manage Renewals and Maintenance Reports
- Fleet Management – Registrations, Insurance, Maintenance, Utilization, Future Requirements Assessment, DOT Inspections
- Manages all maintenance of company facilities on South Whidbey, Point Roberts, and Hat Island
- Point of Contact for property management of company rental properties
- Responsible for generator maintenance, fuel deliveries and records
- Administrative coordination of Operation’s projects.
- Work with Customers on estimates and scheduling jobs.
- Enter Job codes.
- Assist with project status communication and documentation.
- Keep accurate facility maintenance and repairs records
Procurement & Inventory Support
- Maintain maintenance inventory records and supplies
- Maintain books and communicate Material Safety Data Sheets information.
- Backup purchasing duties
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to lead people.
- Two years of project experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products, Window operation systems, office equipment.
- Work independently as well as in a collaborative environment.
- Customer service orientation.
- Professional writing and verbal skills.
- Demonstrable planning, calendaring and organizing skills.
- Good problem solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexibility and adaptability with changing priorities.
- Computer skills and ability to navigate multiple computer systems.
- Purchasing experience preferred.
- Pre-employment and ongoing drug screens required.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA.
- Ability to travel through Canada-US border.
- WA State driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- Pass background check.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer