Our mission is to offer quality care and services that exceed patients’ expectations in a “medical home” environment with caring, convenient, and accessible services. Here at the York Medical Clinic providers and patients develop relationships that enhance knowledge, and individual medical needs from birth through end of life.
YORK MEDICAL CLINIC, is looking for a Full-time MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST.
30-40 hours with a varying schedule and competitive salary. Must enjoy working with people, computer skills essential, must be organized and able to multi-task. Training, including medical terms/knowledge will be provided.
- Answer multi-line phones and either direct the caller to the appropriate party or handle the caller’s needs yourself
- Greet patients upon arrival, sign them in and obtain insurance information and any other necessary data
- Provide patients with intake and new patient forms as well as copies of our office policies and legally required documents
- Process payments from patients for co-pays and uninsured visits
- Schedule appointments for new and recurring patients based on Physician and PA/NP availability
- Maintain hard copy patient records.
- Call patients to remind them of upcoming appointments and to help them schedule testing for off-site services
- Provide patients with support and guidance as needed
York Medical Clinic is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.